Frequently Asked Questions
Hiring a professional lawn care company guarantees your outdoor space will be treated with respect and expert care. The benefits of using a lawn care and maintenance service include:
- Saves your personal time to enjoy your outdoor living space
- Extends your time outdoors during cooler weather
- Increases the value of your property dramatically
- Provides breathtaking curb appeal and an excellent first impression
When compared to other seeding methods, hydroseeding is an excellent option. When comparing to planting sod, hydroseeding is more affordable and also takes less care and effort to maintain. The seed and straw technique is a popular method, but when using straw, you take the chance of also growing weeds in your yard. Straw is often harvested with weeds, so unless you know exactly where the straw was grown, you may find weeds among your beautiful green grass.
If you find bare or thinning areas in your lawn, your property may benefit from aeration services. Compacted soil is the main cause of an unhealthy lawn, preventing the growth of grass and plants. Aeration provides excellent conditions for growing and maintaining a thriving and healthy lawn.
The design process we follow allows our expert landscape architects to create the end result you desire in your outdoor living space. Our design process includes:
- Meeting at your home or business to view the current property
- Taking measurements of the area to be transformed
- Gathering pictures of the land
- Being flexible as changes or new ideas need to be considered
The professional team at Prime Lawn is proud of our outstanding customer service. We are committed to going the extra mile for our clients and have zero tolerance for cutting corners. By using only the best materials for all of our services and routinely cleaning and maintaining all of our equipment, we are committed to providing first-class workmanship.